What I Mean When I Say I’m Sex-Positive
- I think freedom of sexuality is something that we all need and very few of us have
- I think sexual pleasure is a legitimate thing to want and ethically pursue
- I do not judge people for the (consensual) sex that they have or want
- I will not tolerate slut-shaming
- I will not tolerate hatred of people based on gender or orientation (including asexual)
- I will not tolerate hatred of sex workers
- I believe comprehensive, honest, non-judgmental sex education is necessary for public health and happiness
- I think understanding of sexual consent—what it is, why it matters—is sorely lacking in society and crucially important
- I reject preconceptions of what kind of sexuality a person should have, whether these preconceptions are based on gender, age, culture, disability, survivor status, or basically anything else
- I value people’s individual freedom of choice in determining their sex lives (including the choices not to have sex)
What I Don’t Mean
- Everyone should have sex
- Everyone should have kinky, non-monogamous, exhibitionistic, pansexual sex
- Accepting someone’s sexuality means you have to participate in it, watch them engage in it, or hear about it in detail
- Nothing related to sex is ever hurtful for anyone
- Feminism should be all about sex
- Sex fixes everything
Fuck slut shaming.
It’s not slut shaming, it’s called self respect. You just don’t show your breasts all the time, they’re privates. Shut the fuck up.
why should anyone’s nipples be such a big deal though? it’s a bit weird to say that it’s okay for men to be shirtless and not women… I respect myself quite a bit and sometimes I’ve posed topless. it doesn’t make me a bad person and if someone loses respect over me showing a body part that literally everyone has, they’re regressive.
The reason breasts are considered “privates” is because misogynist culture oversexualizes the female breast despite it not being a sexual organ. The fact the males can go around shirtless in most public places (even if they are large enough to have breast-like pecs themselves) and females can’t is sexism, end of story.
Self respect isn’t about rather or not you show your breasts, it’s about being comfortable with your choices. If you want to pose topless, that’s okay. If you don’t, that’s okay too. What’s not okay is doing what the girls in the top picture are doing and saying you’re better than someone else because you choose one way and they chose another.
Telling women that they should be ashamed for choosing something that doesn’t hurt them or others (and by hurt them, I mean like choosing to do drugs or something like that), you are contributing to the patriarchy and oppression.
bolded for emphasis
YOU’RE THE GUY THAT SCREWED US
AT LEAST I HAD THE COURTESY TO DO IT FROM THE FRONT
“She’s so stupid! She doesn’t even know how to behave in public! I hate her so much. She better quit acting and learn how to smile more!”
“Oh my god, she’s so awesome. She’s perfect, please have another oscar for your life and all the choices you make! I LOVE YOU!”
Do you see where the problem in humanity is?
but you know what?
Ed rose up from a homless teen in london, couch surfing and gigging non-stop
to selling out stadiums, performing at MSG, the Queen’s Jubilee, and the Olympics.
His album sold multi-platinum all over the world.
He did it himself, without conforming or taking shit from anyone.
So no matter who made the speech tonight,
Ed Sheeran is most definitely a winner.
i don’t care if it was a joke or not. what she did was wrong. he gets enough of this every day from people he doesnt even know in the media. this is somebody who knows more about his life than most, and to embarrass him in public just to boost her pathetic ego is so wrong. harry is 19 years old and the kindest boy in the world at that. everything he does is out of love for somebody else. they need to stop putting the entire world on his shoulders and leave him alone. so does she.
#zayn malik #acts all moody and like he doesn’t care #doesn’t really show much emotion #closes himself off from people #but then things get too much #he stops being able to taken the hate on twitter #and gives up #but then he comes back purely for the fans #he’s always there for the other boys, he’s the one they all go to #the ‘best one for a chat’ #actually a really sensitive guy with so many fucking layers that no one really sees at first #helps everyone else with their problems but that doesn’t hide the fact he has his own #so he goes to his mum because he’s really a mummys boy and no matter how big and famous he gets #no matter how far away in the world is #the sound of his mum crying will always get to him #because he knows he’s not there to comfort her #and thats what he does #comforts people
If you put Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles together you get Lewis Watson.
o m g.
Sweet Mother Of God
O MY FUCKING GOSH WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT IS THIS
I CANT veEN Uh
IM SO DONE
G O O D B Y E
omg in english i found out how to make word talk and it was dead silent and all of a sudden my computer was like
• Grades are more important than your morals,emotional & physical health
• How to hate people in general
• To want to quit life weekly
• How to text/eat in class without getting caught
• Why I will never amount to anything